Featured Image Of The Week
was established under Act No. 210,Public Acts of 1893. It appropriated funds for only 2 cottages & 1 industrial building. The first patients were received November, 1895. Plans for a completed institution were prepared and closely adhered to. They provided for 20 buildings arranged in a quadrangle, 17 designed for care and reception of patients, 1 as an administration building, another as an assembly hall and the other as a kitchen/dining hall.