Portal:Featured Image Of The Week

From Asylum Projects
Jump to: navigation, search

Featured Image Of The Week

Shmedlakepc1.jpg
The first buildings were erected in 1890 and consisted of a central administration building, with a wing on each side and a rear wing for the kitchen, engine room and laundry. The entire plant was made of brick, with a granite foundation, lathed and plastered inside. Each wing was three stories high and accommodated 150 patients.