Featured Image Of The Week
The first cottage of the Minnesota Colony for Epileptics at Cambridge
was opened on June 1st, 1925. The first patients were transferred from the Minnesota School for the Feeble Minded and Colony for Epileptics at Faribault. The colony at Cambridge was operated as part of the Faribault institution until August, 1927, when the main building opened at Cambridge.