|(149 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)|
Essex County Sanitarium. jpg |+|
Essex County Isolation Hospital]] was originally a tuberculosis hospital founded in 1905. It was later turned into and continues to be county geriatric center. |+|
|Body= [[Hospital]] was . and .
Latest revision as of 03:51, 9 May 2021
Featured Image Of The Week
In 1874, some of these resources were transferred to the Marine Hospital Service buildings.
By 1883, the entire complex of buildings was operated as the United States Marine Hospital. The “National Institutes of Health” as the laboratory became known, operated out of the attic rooms from 1887 to 1891. The building that housed the laboratory still stands and is part of the former Bayley Seton Hospital complex.