|(166 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)|
Norwich3. jpg |+|
Norwich State Hospital| Thirteen buildings were erected for patients]] during the next eight years and in 1913 with a population of 998, an administration building , three cottages for physicians, a carpenter and maintenance shop, a main kitchen, garage, laboratory , staff house, and an employees’ club house had been erected and the inebriate farm and the Colony had been established. |+|
|Body= [[Hospital|buildings]] the of , building laboratory and the .
Latest revision as of 03:51, 9 May 2021
Featured Image Of The Week
In 1874, some of these resources were transferred to the Marine Hospital Service buildings.
By 1883, the entire complex of buildings was operated as the United States Marine Hospital. The “National Institutes of Health” as the laboratory became known, operated out of the attic rooms from 1887 to 1891. The building that housed the laboratory still stands and is part of the former Bayley Seton Hospital complex.