Newark State School
|Newark State School|
|Building Style||Cottage Plan|
Newark State School opened as an experimental branch of Syracuse State School in 1878 and became an independent institution in 1885. The original intention of the institution was to instruct females only. This changed with the first boys being admitted in 1932.
Images of Newark State School
Main Image Gallery: Newark State School