Kosciusko County Infirmary
|Kosciusko County Infirmary|
|Building Style||Single Building|
|Architect(s)||Wing and Mahurin|
|Architecture Style||Romanesque Revival|
The Kosciusko County Infirmary was built between 1895 and 1897. The property contained two garages, a cell house, a heating plant, a basement barn, and two corn cribs, as well as the main Romanesque Revival brick building. The property is now used as corporate offices.
- Hassett, Kayla. "The County Home in Indiana : A Forgotten Response to Poverty and Disability." Diss. Ed. Vera A. Adams. Ball State U, 2013. Cardinal Scholar, 05 Apr. 2013. Web. 12 Nov. 2014.