Hello and welcome to the Asylum Projects Genealogical Requests talk page.
Prior to asking questions about this institution please take note of these guidelines which may answer some of your questions.
- We have a Asylum Projects Genealogical Requests page which answers many general questions and can point towards other institutions that might have what you are seeking.
- We do not have any sort of offline achieves, warehouse, or personal files for Asylum Projects Genealogical Requests. Everything we have and know is online. Also we are not affiliated with state archives and local historical societies.
- We may not know where Asylum Projects Genealogical Requests records might have gone or if they had been kept and preserved.
- Asylum Projects is made up of volunteers who do this out of their own spare time.
- Please do not put up any information you do not want the public at large to see.
- Please do not hijack another person's question with your own. Start another thread for your own question.
- Please take note of these guidelines:
- Start your question with a header using this: == Title of your question ==
- Write your question below the header you just created.
- If you are answering someone's question please start your comment with ":" if you are adding on to another comment then use more then one colon like "::" so there is a clear path of answers.
- Also, do not forget to sign your comment with ~~~~ so we know who is asking/answering.
- Please do not restate your entire question in the summery box below the edit window.
- Finally, please be courteous when asking a question or answering someone else's question.
Finding Relative In Insitution
I found my aunt in Wisconsin Colony and Training School State Institution-Mentally Deficient and Epileptic on a census for 1940. She was 7 years old. She was from Racine, Wisconsin. Her name is Dorothy Mae Hamann born August 8, 1932. Her parents were Earl and Theresa Hamann. I am trying to find out information as to her status, when she died and anything about her. I am hoping you can send me in the right direction.
Judith Pahl Palmer
Info on Great-grandmother that was in Central Statde Hospital- Nashville
"Hello. I was hoping someone might be able to give me info on this hospital and where to look for information if known. As for Hippa, my relatives leading up to her have passed on so i'm hoping that will not be an issue. Thanks in advance for any info you can give me.
Mary Nave (firstname.lastname@example.org)