|Building Style||Pavilion Plan|
|Alternate Names||*Eastern School for the Insane|
Selinsgrove Center was established in 1917 as the Eastern School for the Insane. It is located near the town of Selinsgrove, PA in Penn Township. The facility consists of 51 buildings located on 254 acres of land. As of 2004 the center was licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Health as a 584 bed intermediate care facility.
Images of Selinsgrove Center
Links & More Information