Featured Image Of The Week
The Woodford County Home
was established in 1867 and decommissioned in 1979. The 240-acre farm was a place for indigents to live and work. The male residents took care of the farm chores; the female residents took care of all the household chores, including making all the clothing and bedding. The home was a 24-room house with four stories.