Portal:Featured Image Of The Week

From Asylum Projects
Revision as of 03:01, 21 March 2016 by M-Explorer (talk | contribs)
Jump to: navigation, search

Featured Image Of The Week

The hospital finally opened for the reception of patients on May 15, 1848. The main building which was the first erected following the plans of Dr. Thomas Kirkbride consisted of physician apartments, officer quarters, offices, a chapel, kitchens, and six wards for male, and six for female patients.