Portal:Featured Image Of The Week

From Asylum Projects
Revision as of 07:23, 19 November 2017 by M-Explorer (talk | contribs)
Jump to: navigation, search

Featured Image Of The Week

OHdayton1.png
The Dayton State Hospital was first occupied September, 1855, with a capacity of 162, known as the Southern Ohio Lunatic Asylum. In the year 1875, it was changed to Western Ohio Hospital for the Insane; in 1877, to the Dayton Hospital for the Insane; in 1878, to the Dayton Asylum for the Insane; and in 1894, to the Dayton State Hospital and was located on a hill southeast of the city of Dayton.