Illinois State Training School for Girls at Geneva
|Location||Fox Run subdivision Geneva, IL|
History The Illinois State Training School for Girls in Geneva was established in 1893 for the incarceration, reform, and education of girls convicted of a crime. The school closed in 1978 and is now the Fox Run subdivision. There is still a cemetery that belonged to the school property on the former site.